Thursday, May 3, 2007

Final Exam, II

I will be out of town this Friday (4 May) through Monday (7 May). I may be able to monitor email during this time, but not terribly often (maybe once or twice a day).

Your TA (and the rest of the physics help desk staff) is around, though, so go find Mr. Wofsey or another GTA if you have questions between Friday and Monday.

Also: extra weight will be given to particularly clever solutions to the exam problems, even if they aren't quite right. So explain your reasoning and logic as well as you can and you will do far better. Even if you can only explain in words how you *would* solve the problem, but couldn't get it to work, you will receive some degree of partial credit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dr.LeClair,

Do you want us to hand in our exams at the assigned exam time (at classroom) on Friday or did you want them sent to your office? Thank you!

pleclair said...

You can hand them it at one of my mailboxes or in my office at any time. No need to come by the classroom, once you finish the exam, drop it off somewhere and head home ...

I will come by the classroom friday if you want to do that though.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you will be in your office tomorrow for help?

pleclair said...

I am back in town, and will be in my office after lunch

Strud L Tutwiler said...

Hey Dr LeClair,

I was wondering when you'll have the finals graded, so I could stop by and look at my score.

pleclair said...

I should have the finals graded by Monday afternoon.