Friday, February 22, 2008

Stupid professor question.

Sadly, I am no longer 'with it.' Were I to have an instant messaging account for this class - e.g., so I can answer homework questions in real time - what sort of internets are you using these days? A particular facebook chat application? AIM? Google chat? Since it is no longer 1992, I fear IRC is no longer cool.

Give me some ideas in the comments. I would like to have something more interactive for answering your questions that allows an actual 'conversation' in real time, but I think it only makes sense if it is a system many of you are already using. So, what is your favored online chat client/system?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check facebook like 10 times a day...

(Totally Addicted)

I have AIM, Yahoo and IRC but I haven't used those things in a long time,

Anonymous said...

i have aol and yahoo

Anonymous said...

yahoo

Anonymous said...

how abt google groups?
http://groups.google.com/intl/en/googlegroups/tour3/page2.html

Anonymous said...

the facebook group might be easiest, we can use discussions or the wall for convos.

Anonymous said...

facebook

Annie said...

I use gchat a lot