Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Submitting your papers

Some of you will choose to submit your papers electronically - which is fine. I have no problem accepting papers by email, it is actually far more convenient. However, make it easier on me, if you would:

  1. Include your last name in the filename somewhere, preferably first.
  2. Include 'ph102' in the filename.
  3. Remember that I will have >50 papers in the end ...
For example, "smith_ph102.pdf" is good. I know which paper is which right away, alphabetical sorting will work, and I know this is related to ph102.

These silly little things help a lot in the end - having 55 files named 'physics-paper.pdf' or something similar is extremely frustrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you want citations within our paper or just at the end?

pleclair said...

You can just put citations at the end.