Monday, July 21, 2008

Labs for Wed and Thurs / this week's schedule

Tuesday: a bit more on magnetism, and some last-minute hints on HW2. HW3 will be out ... and you will get your exams back.

Wednesday: equipotential lines, somewhat out of sequence.

Thursday: mutual inductance.

At the last minute, I am going to have to be out of town on Wednesday and Thursday. Prof. Mankey will be giving the lectures on those two days. He will be covering new material, and will cover exactly what I had planned to go over. I will be in sporadic email contact while I am gone, and will be back in town on Friday.

Prof. Mankey has been doing this longer than I have, and knows what he is doing. Don't mistake my absence for a reason to miss class.

Your quiz this Friday will cover dc circuits and the first part of magnetism - basically what we covered last week Thursday through what we will do tomorrow. It will again be 5 questions multiple choice.

No comments: