Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome to PH102!

At the bottom of this page, or here, you will find our course calendar, which you should review carefully. Note that if you click on any lab event, you will see a link to the relevant lab procedure. A separate table of the laboratory experiments can be found here. We will stick to our schedule rigidly, as our time is quite short over the summer semester. 

You may also want to look over the course syllabus and other information, which you can find here. The slides I'll present in lecture tomorrow will also show up online shortly, I will
let you know separately in a follow-up post.


Finally, I have written some fairly lengthy notes for this course, and my lectures will follow these notes for the most part. 
For this week, we'll be covering relativity, which is Ch. 1 in my notes.

No comments: