Friday, August 3, 2012

More grade updates

UPDATE: I have added HW5 grades, and made a few corrections as you've notified me of missing grades (some of which I am still tracking down). The only thing missing now should be exam 3 and the exam 2 bonus ... all labs, quizzes, and HW should be there. If you notice anything missing let me know as soon as you can, and I'll track it down one way or another. Should have exam 3 grades and a final overall average posted by Sunday night I expect.

-----

Grades for everything except HW5, the bonus for Exam 2, and Exam 3 should now be on eLearning. Once Exam 3 is graded, I will post a final average as well. Recall that I will drop 1 quiz, 1 HW, and 1 lab.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose the exam 2 bonus is still missing as well? Unless i just completely screwed the pooch on that one...

pleclair said...

You are correct, I haven't factored the exam 2 bonus in yet either, just forgot about it while writing the post.

So you probably didn't.

Anonymous said...

if my grade's not up yet, should i be worried?