Thursday, November 1, 2007

Next Week

Your second exam is next Tuesday, 6 November. Details will be posted tomorrow, but it is notable that the exam will not be multiple choice. I will try not to make it too pathological. This is the bad news.

Here is the good news: class is canceled on Thursday, 8 November. I am out of town on Thursday next week, and knowing this in advance, I managed to build in a 1-day buffer into the schedule. I did not announce this earlier because I wasn't sure we wouldn't fall behind and need that day to catch up. We have stayed on schedule, as it turns out, so you will reap the reward ... meanwhile, I'll be at a conference in Tampa (so it is not a day off, really).

Take a day off yourselves, or better yet, work on your reports (which are due after the thanskgiving break). That deadline will come up before you know it, don't put it off.

No comments: