Monday, April 7, 2008

HW 9 solutions

So far I only have solutions for the first two problems. Over the next hours I will be updating the solutions ... hopefully all or most of them will be posted by 10pm.

Here is what I have so far. Check it every hour or so starting at 8pm ... I'll update this post when they are complete.

Exam-wise: study the quiz and homework solutions, and you will be fine.
-------------
UPDATE 10pm: rough solutions are finished for 1-3, 7-9. I have to finish writing the exam now, so problems 4-6 will have to wait until at least 11:30 ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to post the exam too ;)

pleclair said...

I do have to be careful about those things when it gets really late ... I did accidentally post a quiz a day too early once.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be heart broken if that happened with the exam tonight...lol.

Anonymous said...

will we be getting a formula sheet tomorrow similar to the one from the example exam in the notes?

please be nice making the exam!

pleclair said...

you will get a formula sheet like last time.

i think i'm being nice, but of course the exam is only half finished ;-)

Anonymous said...

i'm a little worried because i don't understand the homework problems very well...will the level of difficulty be more like that of the old exams?

pleclair said...

more like the old exams than the homework.

the homework problems are considered too difficult for an exam ...