Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Practice Problems

For more practice problems, you might want to start with the following:

HW 12 from Spring 2008 (solution available)

Final from Spring 2008. Though there are no multiple choice questions on your exam, these are worth studying as 'quick drills' to make sure you have the concepts down. (MC answers posted, problem answers are not)


Final from Fall 2007. Answers available for all questions. Again, the MC questions are good for a quick test of what you might want to look at in more detail, or work some longer problems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we responsible for half life and radiation problems on the Fall 2007 Exam.

Anonymous said...

Is there a full solution set for Fall Final 2007 that you could post.

pleclair said...

1) You aren't responsible for half life and radiation, that's from the Nuclear Physics chapter we skipped.

2) Unfortunately I don't have a full solution for the F07 final that I can post. I may have a hand-written solution somewhere at home that I could post later tonight (~8pm at the earliest). Given how old it is, the odds of my still having my own handwritten solution are perhaps not great. I'll see what I can find ...