Thursday, January 4, 2007

Welcome to PH102

In an attempt to make things easier for everyone, this semester I am attempting use this blog to make available all course information. There are a lot of reasons for doing this, as opposed to hosting my own page on bama.ua.edu as I have done in the past. Here are a few.


* the easier it is for me to post information for you, the more likely it is that I will do so.

* atom/rss feeds

* you can post comments and give me feedback ... and I will reply

* there is no sense in reinventing the wheel ...


So bookmark this blog, as it will be your main source of information for PH102 this semester. A few other points:


* all course info, notes, solutions, etc., will be posted as links to PDFs

* course notes will be available by chapter, or as a compilation

* I will delete inappropriate comments

* all past posts will be archived and searchable, e.g., for retreiving links to old notes

* since this blog is publicly viewable, no grades or personal information will be posted here or anywhere else. your privacy will be preserved.

* since this blog is publicly viewable, think before you put any personal information in comments.

* anonymous comments will be allowed



More and more info will start showing up here soon, so keep checking back.

No comments: