Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HW 3 / HW 2 solutions

I know you're dying to start the next homework. Due by the end of Wednesday, we'll set up a couple of them in class tomorrow. There are no vectors involved in this problem set :-)

Also, here is a draft of the HW2 solutions. My solutions are much longer and more pedantic than yours need to be, so don't worry that the solutions are 9pgs long ... I tried to be explicit as possible, without skipping any steps. Also ... I have this obsession with exact answers involving many square roots, rather than approximate answers like 12.5, which lengthens things considerably. That's just how I roll.

Definitely read the solutions to the problems you missed, but at least skim the solutions to the problems you answered correctly - maybe you thought of a way I didn't, and vice versa.

No comments: