Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Online grades

I swear, I was getting ready to post grades online, and the power outage this evening brought down the server I need ... it should be up by 08:00 Tuesday, so Tuesday evening I can finish the update. I have graded all quizzes and all but the last HW set, which you'll get back tomorrow, but you'll have to wait one more day before I get grades online.

Hopefully Tuesday evening you will be able to log in to the open-source system I have set up to access all your grades. The server I have the software on did not power cycle well, so I can't finish uploading your grades to it until someone physically reboots it Tuesday morning.

(FYI, it is a secure system that you log in to, and I will post instructions on how to access it and determine your login and password. It is, in my opinion, less clunky than eLearning, and vastly easier from my end.)

It figures that I delayed one more day and this happened ... there is a lesson in there somewhere about procrastinating I guess.

No comments: