Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Printed Coures Notes

I did not have any copies of the notes printed at the SUPe store for the summer semester, because for the last two semesters, hardly anyone bought them. On average, only about 25% of the class purchased the notes, the rest elected to print them on their own, or read them online-only. Since the hard copies did not seem popular, I did not have more printed.

However, the SUPe store today told me that some people were inquiring about printed copies. They do have a few copies left from the last time I had notes printed, and agreed to put them on the shelves right away. The printed version they have is not up to date, and lacks some material that has been added to the online notes (for instance, the relativity chapter is not in the printed notes, nor are most example problems). However, the electricity and magnetism chapters are fairly complete.

If you strongly prefer a hard copy, you can try to get one of the remaining copies. They run about $30.

If you would strongly prefer a hard copy of the up-to-date notes, or find the SUPe store has run out, and would be willing to pay, leave me a comment here. If there is enough interest, I will see what I can do ASAP (like by Friday, perhaps).

No comments: