Thursday, July 9, 2009

Videos of last summer's lectures

Here are videos of many of last summer's ph102 lectures, taken with the camera on my macbook.* Here's what I said about them last summer.

The quality is not awesome, and you cannot see the slides/demos due to the limited field of view. I haven't changed anything radically this time around, so the content is basically the same. On the other hand, I might have been more cogent last summer; this seems like a long shot.

Anyway: they are there waiting on the intertubes if you feel like you missed something or spaced out during part of a lecture ... I am not doing video again this summer because not many people actually watched them anyway, and the content has not changed.

* For the curious, I sat the laptop in the first row and recorded with the built-in iSight, a bluetooth headset, and quicktime pro. Works better than you might think.

No comments: