Monday, July 30, 2012

Stuck in Memphis


So. I write this from a dingy hotel in Memphis, thanks to Delta airlines. My flight back was cancelled, too late to get a different flight out or start driving. This has a number of important consequences:

1) The extra credit assignment is not ready, and will not be until Tuesday afternoon some time. I will let you know.

2) I am not going to make it right at 11am tomorrow. My best-case scenario will get me to UA in time to start class at 12:00, so let's start then. Better an hour than nothing. Should my travel plans go further awry, I will have someone leave a note on the door so you don't wait around for me ...

3) I am unlikely to be very responsive to email before noon tomorrow - I have been on minimal internet connections all weekend, and tonight is not great either. I will reply to what emails I can.

4) If you are wondering about what is going to be on the final, keep wondering until Tuesday night.

5) If you are wondering about an alternate final exam time and have a good pre-arranged reason to do so, find me after class tomorrow.

No comments: